Optional Stand: $100.00
Liftgate Delivery $49 extra if
(excludes Hawaii, Alaska
& some parts of Canada and does
not include Liftgate or Residential
Fees that may apply)
Liftgate is $49 if needed
• Brushless DC Motor is now standard for trouble free operation
Compact, Accurate, Economical Machine.
• Variable Speed Enables to Operate Easily and Choose the Perfect Speed
Range Each Time, NEW BELT DRIVE HEAD is very smooth and quiet
• Spindle is Supported by High Precision Tapered Roller Bearing.
• Mill Head May be Tilted ±90° (both left and right)
• Precision Manual Fine Down Feed
• Adjustable Tapered Gibs
• Positive Locks for Table, Head, Quill, Column
• Easy Reading Dials Have Satin Chrome Finish
• Quill DRO is Standard, Accuracy of the Display 0.0005”, Selectable from
• Easy to Read and Select Speed with Digital Speed Readout
• Equipped with Emergency Stop Button
- Model No. PM25MV (DC Brushless
- and Belt Drive Head is Standard)
- Max. Drilling Capacity 1"
- Max. End Milling Capacity 3/4"
- Max. Face Milling Capacity 2/1/2"
- Table Size 27-1/2" x 7-1/8
- Cross Travel 7"
- Longitudinal Travel 19"
- Vertical Travel 13"
- Taper of Spindle Bore R-8
- Spindle Travel 2"
- T Slot Size 1/2"
- Range of Spindle Speeds 50-2250rpm
- Headstock Tilt Left & Right ±90°
- Motor 1 HP
- Net Weight (Not Including Base) 275 LBS
- Net Weight (With Base) 350 LBS
|Already Own This Machine?
Below are some links to help you with setting up and
using your new lathe or milling machine.
PM-25MV Milling Machine,
with NEW DC BRUSHLESS
MOTOR AND BELT DRIVE
|FREE SHIPPING in the 48 STATES!
|IN STOCK as of July 1, 2016 for
Stand $100.00 (Optional)
Liftgate Delivery $49 extra
*In Stock July 1, 2016
3 YEAR WARRANTY
1. PM-25MV Milling Machine
2. Chip Tray
3. Variable Speeds
4. Way Cover Set
6. R8 Spindle Taper
7. Quill DRO
Special Features that set this mill apart from others:
- DC BRUSHLESS Variable Speed Motor, POWERFUL, and
- Belt Drive from Motor to Spindle runs MUCH quieter than others,
and eliminates any failure prone plastic gears
- 3 Bolt Head Mount is now standard, for more rigidity when milling
- Main Column is attached to the base with 4 bolts from the top, with
a very wide mounting surface for much more rigidity over other
models in this size range
- .001" Readings on X and Y axis dials, with 10 Thread Per Inch
Leadscrews make it easier to cut accurately
- 3 Year Warranty, for added piece of mind
|Belt Drive Head, with