Precision Matthews PM12x36" Lathe
|Includes Back Splash
Guard, Work Light, Foot
Brake and Coolant System
|Tailstock can be offset for
- 36" Between Centers
- Many Accessories Included as Standard, see list to compare with other lathes in this size range
- Coolant System and Foot Brake Included
- Work Light Included
- Inch and Metric Reading Dials
- Wide Speed Range, 18 Steps from 65-1810 RPM
- Induction Hardened and Ground Ways and
- Gears, for Extremely Long Service Life
- High Precision Tapered Roller Bearings Used on the Spindle, Ball Bearings Used on All Other Shafts in
- Best Available Threading/Feedbox Design, for
- Easier, More Reliable Feed/Thread Changes
- Geared Headstock for Easy and Quick Speed Changes
- Swing Over Bed 12"
- Swing Over Cross Slide 7"
- Swing in Gap 17-11/16"
- Distance Between Centers 36"
- Width of Bed 7-1/16"
- Spindle Bore 1-1/2"
- Taper of Spindle Bore MT 5
- Range of Spindle Speeds 65-1800 RPM
- Tailstock Taper MT 3
- Inch Threads 4-60 TPI
- Metric Thread Pitch 04-7.0 mm
- Travel of Cross Slide 5-1/8"
- Max. Travel of Compound 3"
- Tailstock Quill Travel 4"
- Motor 220 volt, single phase
- Net Weight , Approx. 1250 pounds
- 6" 3 Jaw Chuck with Reversible Jaws
- 8" 4 Jaw Chuck with Reversible Jaws
- Face Plate
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Coolant System
- Work Light
- Foot Brake
- Tailstock Drill Chuck
- Live Center
- 4-Way Indexable Tool Post
- Splash Guard
- Stand with Chip Tray
- Inch and Metric Threading
- Thread Chasing Dial
(DRO Comes Installed on machine)
- Newall C80 DRO................................
- Precision Matthews DRO...................
- Quick Change Toolpost Set................
- 5pc. Insert Carbide Tool Set...............
Totally Enclosed Thread /
Feed Box with Constant
Friendly Headstock Controls.
|Large Dual Tapered Roller