Precision Matthews PM11x27VF-LB 1.5" Spindle
- Made in an ISO 9002 Certified Factory
- High Quality Electronics Used Throughout Machine for long term reliability
- POWER CROSS FEED, BOTH IN, OUT, and LEFT and RIGHT, and WILL CUT LEFT HAND THREADS TOO
- Super Smooth and Quiet running machine
- Large Spindle Bore 1-1/2"
- Heavy Duty Bed Width 7"
- Variable Speed 120 Volt Single Phase Main Motor, 1hp
- Variable Spindle Speeds From 50-1800 rpm
- Inch Threads and Metric Threading, Right and Left Hand
- Spindle is Dynamically Balanced, Hardened and Precision Ground
- Spindle is Supported by High Precision Tapered Roller Bearings
- All Gears and Shafts are Hardened and Precision Ground
- Guideways Induction Hardened and Precision Ground for long life
- 3 Year Warranty for Parts
- INCH LEADSCREW AND FEED SCREWS for Even, Easy Measurements
- Digital Speed Readout on Face of Machine
- Distance Between Centers 27"
- Max. Swing over Bed 11"
- Max Swing is Gap No Gap
- Width of Bed 7"
- Spindle Mount/Bore Direct Mount, 1.5"
- Spindle Speeds, Infinitely Variable 50-1800 RPM
- Leadscrew Pitch (Main) 8 TPI
- Longitudinal Feeds 0.0025-.012 IPR
- Cross Feeds 0.001-.0056 IPR
- I nch Threads 8 to 56 TPI
- Metric Threads 3mm to .5mm Pitch
- Travel of Cross Slide 5-1/2"
- Travel of Compound 2.5"
- Tailstock Quill Travel 3-1/2"
- Tailstock Taper MT#3
- Main Motor 1.5HP Variable
- Machine Weight 650 Pounds
- Power Requirements 120 Volt 1 phase
- Wedge Type Quick Change
Toolpost Set with 5 Holders
- Live Center
- 6" 3 jaw chuck
- 6" 4 jaw chuck
- 9" Face Plate
- Thread Chasing Dial
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- KB Electronics Speed Control Board
- INCH and METRIC THREADING
- 3 Year Warranty
|The PM 1127VF-LB Lathe Comes Standard with Power Cross
|Now available a Large Bore PM1127VF-LB Lathe. Comes standard
with a 1-1/2" spindle bore and 6" Chuck. PM1127VF-LB Lathe